Step aboard this classic Grand Banks motor yacht and fall in love with its unique character, style and comfort. Known for its timelessly classic design, sea-friendly ride and safe construction, the Grand Banks yachts have become iconic all around the world.
“The Rover” is a great choice for just a day out in the amazing Phang Nga Bay or a multi-day island-hopping adventure. The 2 covered outdoor decks and the bow area offer generous space for a big group of friends or family. Inside, her elegant teak and white leather interior are of timeless quality. “The Rover” boasts plenty of space in the saloon together with 3 staterooms: a spacious master stateroom at aft, and 2 guest staterooms forward.
The kayaks, as well as fishing and snorkelling equipment on board provide a great entertainment for all guests.
Included in the price:
- Lunch for a day charter for 8 guests; breakfast, lunch and dinner for an overnight charter for 6 guests;
- Soft drinks, water, beer and wine;
- Motor dingy to explore caves or to get to the beach;
- Kayaks, standup paddleboards, snorkelling & fishing gear;
- Island-based mountain bikes if requested;
- Beach towels;
- 3 professional crew;
- Safety gear;
- 4-hour fuel allowance at 10 knots speed for an 8-hour day charter.
- Return taxi trip to the marina can be arranged for an extra cost;
- Additional food & beverage for an extra cost of 2.000 Thai Baht per person.